DURHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Five Ashland students graduated from the University of New Hampshire in Durham, N.H., Saturday, May 16, 2020, during a virtual celebration.
Students who received the honor of summa cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.85-4.0; students who received the honor of magna cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.65-3.84; and students who received the honor of cum laude graduated with a GPA of 3.50-3.64.
Students are only graduated after the Registrar’s Office has certified that all degree requirements have been successfully completed.
A traditional, in-person commencement ceremony will be scheduled at a future date yet to be determined.
The Ashland students were:
- Kelsey Rudert of Ashland, graduated with a BS degree in Exercise Science.
- Dylan Grocer of Ashland, graduated Cum Laude with a BS degree in Finance.
- Daniel DeRienzo of Ashland, graduated with a BA degree in Communication.
- Thomas Licence of Ashland, graduated with a BS degree in Finance.
- John Cahill of Ashland, graduated with a BS degree in Finance.
The University of New Hampshire, founded in 1866, is a world-class public research university with the feel of a New England liberal arts college. A land, sea, and space-grant university, UNH is the state’s flagship public institution, enrolling 13,000 undergraduate and 2,500 graduate students.