1 Two of the City’s three beaches will be open today at 10 a.m.
The beaches are free this year and for residents only. beach tag is required for access. Tag must be reserved ahead of time. If you reserved a tag, and don’t remember which beach or location you chose for pick up contact the Parks & Recreation office.
Beaches will close at 5 p.m. this year, two hours earlier than last year.
Editor’s Note: Photo by SOURCE intern Kayleigh O’Connor, a Framingham High student.
2. Mayor announced yesterday City Hall would re-open on July 6.
3. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham Traffic Commission: Traffic Dept. Subcommittee at 5 p.m.
- Framingham City Council – Planning Logistics During COVID-19 Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today, but she does typically attend School Committee meetings.
5. SOURCE is still accepting applications for summer internships. Deadline to apply is July 7. Internships are unpaid or for credit. Minimum of 8 hours a week. Maximum 20 hours per week. Photography, reporting, writing, or video. Email email@example.com if interested.