1 Today is officially the last day of schools for Framingham Public School students. It seems anti-climatic as students have not physically been in their classrooms since mid-March due to the coronavirus pandemic.
2. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham Planning Board meeting cancelled.
- Framingham Traffic Commission: Traffic Dept. Subcommittee 5 p.m.
- Strategic Initiative & Financial Oversight Committee Strategic 7 p.m.
3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.
4. City of Framingham announced yesterday that starting June 22:
- City and school playgrounds will begin to reopen (State announced playgrounds could open on June 8.)
- Field permits for fitness classes are now being issued, various locations (call 508-532-5960 for information)
- Athletic Fields and Permits, various locations, (call 508-532-5960 for information)
5. June 18th is National Autistic Pride Day. Autistic pride recognizes the importance of pride for autistic people and its role in bringing about positive changes in the broader society.