FRAMINGHAM – Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers will open its new beer garden on Wednesday, June 17 at noon.
The beer garden will be open Wednesdays through Sundays from noon to 9 p.m., said Kat Leggett, PR & Events Manager for jack’s Abby & Springdale Beer.
There are 25 tables, that can accommodate up to 6 people each, for a total of 150 seats, said Leggett.
Jack’s have added beer barrels with umbrellas next to each table, said Leggett.
You can make reservations now. There is no walk-up seating.
Make a reservation at jacksabby.co/reservations
There is a new menu, said Leggett.
Jack’s favorite wood-fire pizzas are on the menu, but there are also salads, burgers, and new sandwiches. See menu below.
The new beer garden has some rules, which abide by the state’s new guidelines.
1. While on premises and not seated at your table, we require everyone in the party to wear a mask.
2. Guests will not be permitted to walk around the space, visit other tables, or consume any products while not seated. Children are required to stay with their parents at all times.
3. The maximum party size if six people including children and non-drinking adults.
4. Outside food will not be permitted. All food and drink orders will be completed through our mobile ordering site. Multiple orders are allowed throughout the duration of your stay.
5. Beers are limited to one per person at a time. Valid ID must be shown upon receipt.
6. The kitchen and last call are completed at 8:30 p.m. No orders will be available after that time.
7. Dogs or other pets are not allowed. Service animals are permitted.
8. Guests will be asked to abide by one-way traffic markers.
9. For the safety of other guests and our staff, we ask that you do not come to our facility if you are feeling unwell.
Photo courtesy of Kat Leggett