1 Today is Nature Photography Day.
Each year, June 15 is designated by the North American Nature Photography Association (NANPA) to promote the enjoyment of nature photography, and to explain how images are used to advance the cause of conservation and protect plants, wildlife, and landscapes both locally and globally.
2. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will b e held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham School Committee: Health and Wellness Subcommittee at 4 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Environment & Sustainability Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Board of License Commissioners at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Library Board of Trustees at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Building Committee at 7 p.m.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.