- Hank Phillippi Ryan: Emmy-winning investigative reporter for WHDH and award-winning crime novelist
- State Rep. Jack Lewis: Democrat, 7th Middlesex District
- Marjan Kamali: Author, Together Tea and The Stationery Shop
- Grace Talusan: Author, The Body Papers; Fannie Hurst Writer-in-Residence, Brandeis University
- Jen Maseda: CEO and President, She’s Local; Founder, MetroWest Conference for Women, South Shore Conference for Women, and Merrimack Valley Conference for Women
2. The Framingham Teachers Association a tele-town hall oat 4 p.m. with the trio of state representatives from the city of Framingham. State Rep. Carmine Gentile (D-Sudbury), Jack Patrick Lewis (D-Framingham), and Maria Robinson (D-Framingham) will discuss education in the age of COVID-19. Pre-registration is required by clicking here.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings: (all are held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham Human Relations Commission was listed on the city’s website as June 10, but the agenda and Zoom link says June 11. Meeting scheduled at 7 p.m.
- McCarthy Elementary School Council meeting at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Police Advisory Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Community Preservation Act Study Group at 7p.m.
4. Today is National Career Nursing Assistants Day
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.