FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham announced this afternoon, June 10, it will open additional facilities Monday, June 15:
- City Tennis Courts, open daily until dusk, lighted courts open until 10 p.m. (Courts limited to single matches with family members.)
- Bowditch Track, 475 Union Avenue, open daily from dawn to 10 p.m. (Users of track expected to abide by proper social distancing. Track to be closed if overcrowding is observed or social distancing ignored.)
- Bocce Courts, Farm Pond on Dudley Road, open from dawn to dusk.
- Pratt Street Community Garden, 48 Pratt Street, open from dawn to dusk.
- Skate Park, Farm Pond Park on Dudley Road, open from dawn to dusk.
- Parks and Recreation Summer Programs, please visit www.framinghamrec.com for updates.
All of these programs and facilities were allowed to open under the Governor’s order as of Monday, June 8.
Every Wednesday, the City will announce progress to reopening Framingham facilities, said the City in a press release.
Each facility will undergo appropriate cleaning, disinfecting, and trash removal each day.
Per Governor Baker’s Order and the City of Framingham’s Emergency Order, face coverings will be required for entry into any City facility. Residents are also asked to practice social distancing.
Photo by Moments suspended in Time Photography