1 Effective today, face coverings are required in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts under a order by the Governor. Read the specifics of when they are required by clicking this link.
2. May 6 is National Nurses Day!
National Nurses Day is celebrated annually on May 6 to raise awareness of the important role nurses play in society. It marks the beginning of National Nurses Week, which ends on May 12, the birthday of Florence Nightingale.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham School Committee meets at 7 p.m. tonight remotely.
- Framingham City Council Finance Subcommittee meets at 7 p.m. remotely
- Framingham Conservation Commission meets at 7 p.m. remotely
According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.
4. Daniel’s Table will be distributing food tonight from 4 to 6;30 p.m. at 10 Pearl Street in Framingham
Prior registration is needed, please call: – Main Phone number: 508-405-0769 For English and Spanish: 508-239-6690 For English and Portuguese: 508-239-6691
Just a reminder:
Framingham Public Schools are still distributing a free lunch (and breakfast) Monday through Friday at 4 schools from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for all ages 18 and younger.
No forms or registration is required. Parents/guardians can pick up the meals with their children present. We encourage families to practice social distancing and not congregate at the meal pickup locations:
- Cameron Middle School – 215 Elm Street
- Barbieri Elementary School – 100 Dudley Road
- Fuller Middle School – 31 Flagg Drive
- Wilson Elementary School – 169 Leland S