DURHAM, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Seven Ashland students earn honors or high honors on the fall 2019 dean’s list at the University of New Hampshire.
Students named to the Dean’s List at the University of New Hampshire are students who have earned recognition through their superior scholastic performance during a semester enrolled in a full-time course load (12 or more graded credits).
Highest honors are awarded to students who earn a semester grade point average of 3.85 or better out of a possible 4.0.
Students with a 3.65 to 3.84 average are awarded high honors and students whose grade point average is 3.5 through 3.64 are awarded honors.
The seven students are:
- Adam Skiba of Ashland, earning High Honors and majoring in finance
- Alexandra Neilsen of Ashland, earning High Honors
- Tyler Kiliulis of Ashland, earning Highest Honors and majoring in statistics
- Joseph Morrissey of Ashland, earning High Honors
- Jacob Namiot of Ashland, earning High Honors and majoring in Political Science
- Edward Sullivan of Ashland, earning Honors
- Jack Sickles of Ashland, earning Honors
If no major is listed, the student has yet to declare a major.
The University of New Hampshire is a flagship research university that inspires innovation and transforms lives in our state, nation and world. More than 16,000 students from all 50 states and 71 countries engage with an award-winning faculty in top ranked programs in business, engineering, law, liberal arts and the sciences across more than 200 programs of study. UNH’s research portfolio includes partnerships with NASA, NOAA, NSF and NIH, receiving more than $100 million in competitive external funding every year to further explore and define the frontiers of land, sea and space.
To learn more about the opportunities at the University of New Hampshire visit: www.unh.edu.