2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham School Committee – Health and Wellness Subcommittee meeting at 4 p.m.
- Framingham Community Preservation Act Study Group remote meeting at 7 p.m.
3. Framingham Public Schools are still distributing a free lunch (and breakfast) Monday through Friday at 4 schools from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for all ages 18 and younger.
No forms or registration is required. Parents/guardians can pick up the meals with their children present. We encourage families to practice social distancing and not congregate at the meal pickup locations:
- Cameron Middle School – 215 Elm Street
- Barbieri Elementary School – 100 Dudley Road
- Fuller Middle School – 31 Flagg Drive
- Wilson Elementary School – 169 Leland Street
4. SOURCE last week after working with Town of Ashland Economic Development Director Beth Reynolds launched a new business series last week called Pivoting in Business.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.