1 The Framingham City Council will hold a public hearing tonight on a moratorium on apartments. The hearing was mandated by a citizen petition submitted to the Council. The meeting will be held virtually.
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,93519169370# or +16465588656,,93519169370#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 935 1916 9370
2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham Retirement Board meeting at 10 a.m. remotely
- Framingham Public Library Director Search meeting at 4 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee – Finance & Operations Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham City Council Appointments Subcommittee at 6:30 p.m.
- Framingham City Council meeting at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Community Development Committee 7 p.m.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.
However she announced last week she would do a zoom hour from 5 to 6 p.m. with the City’s Health Director.
Mayor Spicer and Dr. Wong will answer resident questions
live about how the City is managing COVID-19. Questions can be posed during the hour via the Zoom’s Chat function. If you cannot attend and have questions, please email email@example.com with the subject line: April 21 Community Hour. A video recording of the Zoom will be available on the City’s and Mayor’s Facebook page following for those who couldn’t attend.