ASHLAND – Sunday, April 12 is Easter.
The Ashland Town Forest has been EGGED!
Families can start at the Oregon Road parking lot (tree 19) follow the Bay Circuit Trail (white) to tree 16, and then follow the purple trail back to the parking area.
Can you find all 7 letters? View the Ashland Town Forest Trail Map here.
1. Print a blank egg, or create one with construction paper
2. Color the egg any way you want
3. E-mail your street name to Recreation@Ashlandmass.com
4. Ashland Recreation will post a list of streets in Ashland with eggs to find
5. Hang your egg(s) in your window Saturday, April 4 – Sunday, April 12
6. Go for a drive/walk around Ashland and see how many eggs your family can find