1 Expect rain today and possibly snow tonight.
The National Weather Service reports a chance of sprinkles before noon, then a chance of showers, mainly after 3 p.m. Patchy fog possible. High temperature today 44 degrees.
Tonight, rain showers likely before 11 p.m. then a chance of rain and snow . Chance of precipitation is 60%.
2. HELP WITH FOOD SECURITY
- There are food services available for students, families, and any others in need. Starting, yesterday, families can pick up a breakfast and a lunch at four schools Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. for any Framingham child age 18 or younger. Students MUST be in the vehicle.
- For non-families in the City, the United Way & Daniel’s Table is providing service. Click here for more details.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham School Committee – Teaching and Learning Subcommittee has a meeting scheduled virtually at 6 p.m. (To view the meeting or seek to participate during the public comment portion of this meeting by registering at:: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iaHJm2chTmG4MJ96JVmEng. Once you have registered, you will be emailed information to call or remote in to the meeting. You can also listen to or seek to participate in public comment for the meeting by dialing 312-626-6799 and webinar ID 588 597 246 )
4. According to Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events scheduled. Mayor has cancelled her hour with the City Councilors today. She does plan to speak at the City Council’s meeting on Tuesday night.
5. March 30 is National Doctor Day. The day “honors the professionals for their dedication and contributions to society and the community. Their dedication puts the patient first time and again. On National Doctors Day, we say “thank you” to our physicians for all that they do for us and our loved ones.” Today’s marking has even more meaning during this pandemic.