FRAMINGHAM – District 8 City Councilor John Stefanini will be holding a virtual office hour today, March 22.
“In these uncertain and unpredictable times, please use common sense, practice good hygiene, listen to public health experts, and spread love to one another,” said Stefanini.
“Since we cannot meet in groups, I am holding virtual office hours … Join me at 4 p.m. live on my Facebook page to discuss the coronavirus, municipal agenda and neighborhood concerns.“
The District 8 Councilor also offered these important resources regarding COVID-19, in his press release:
- Coronavirus Facts (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/2019-ncov-factsheet.pdf
- Massachusetts Updates on virus: https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- Framingham Government Updates: https://www.framinghamma.gov/2875/CORONAVIRUS-COVID-19
- Framingham Community Coronavirus Outreach Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/253780618965941
- Unemployment Benefits: https://www.mass.gov/applying-for-unemployment-benefits
- Small Business Disaster Loans: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela
- Framingham Board of Health: 508-532-5470
- Where to get tested (MA DPH): 617-983-6800 or your doctor
- Help neighbors with food insecurity: https://danielstable.org/