The following is a press release. SOURCE is publishing as a community service.
FRAMINGHAM – As of Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Public Works Buildings are closed to the public until further notice.
What buildings does this include?
• Public Works Operations Building – 100 Western Avenue
• Capital Projects – 110 Western Avenue
• Recycling Drop-Off Center – 255 Mount Wayte Avenue
• Public Works Administration – 150 Concord Street, Room 213
Weekly trash and recycling collection will continue as usual.
Bulky item collection is temporarily suspended. If you have extenuating circumstances regarding this change, please reach out to Sanitation Division.
Members of the public seeking assistance from the Department of Public Works, please reach out by telephone or email. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call.
• Highway Division– 508-532-6030 or email@example.com
• Sanitation Division – 508-532-6001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Engineering Division – 508-532-6010 or email@example.com
• Capital Projects – 508-532-6040 or DPWProjects@framinghamma.gov
• Water and Sewer Billing – 508-532-4605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Water Division – 508-532-6050 or email@example.com
• Wastewater Division – 508-532-6060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Street Lights and Traffic Signals Division – 508-532-6008 or email@example.com