Framingham Public School District Superintendent Bob Tremblay issued an email to families on Sunday.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings: (scheduled at this time)
- Framingham City Council finance subcommittee has a meeting at 6 p.m. in the at the Memorial Building
- UPDATED: Framingham Board of Health will meet at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building. Health Director Sam Wong said Public is prohibited from attending but can watch live via Government Channel.
- UPDATED: The Framingham School Building Committee scheduled at 7 p.m. at Fuller Middle School has been changed to the executive conference room at the Memorial Building, as all schools are closed.
4. According to Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer is scheduled to meet with individual city councilors this afternoon from 4 to 5 p.m.
4. Governor Charlie Baker has ordered no gatherings of more than 25 individuals through April 6.
Framingham DPW is on schedule for trash and recycling collection curbside.