NATICK – The Town of Natick now has 7 positive or presumptive positive cases of the coronavirus, as of 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 14.
Natick Public Schools and the Natick libraries are closed next week.
There have been eight individuals who have had negative tests for COVID-19. There is one test results still pending, according to the Town of Natick.
There are 11 individuals under a quarantine, as of Saturday, March 14, according to the Town of Natick.
Although the risk to Massachusetts residents of the coronavirus is low, the risk for influenza is currently high.
Many of the things you do to help prevent colds and the flu can help protect you against coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean things that are frequently touched (like doorknobs and countertops) with household cleaning spray or wipes.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your inner elbow, not your hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid close contact with others.