FRAMINGHAM – Out of an abundance of caution, the MBTA is cancelling tonight’s (March 10) previously scheduled public meetings, due to the coronavirus.
These cancellations are a precautionary action to protect the health and safety of customers and employees and will likely be rescheduled at a later date.
Public meetings scheduled for tonight, March 10, now cancelled include:
The Public Engagement Plan Meeting at the Framingham Public Library previously scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. The public continues to be encouraged to submit feedback and suggestions about the plan online and by emailing email@example.com by Friday, March 20. Riders and members of the public can also view a recorded livestream video of a previous Public Engagement Plan meeting here
– The Better Bus Project Open House Featuring Bus Network Redesign at the Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building Lobby in Roxbury previously scheduled to begin at 5:30 PM. For questions and comments related to Better Bus Project and Bus Network Redesign, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Green Line Extension (GLX) Public Meeting at the Multicultural Arts Center in Cambridge previously scheduled to begin at 6 PM. For questions and comments related to GLX, please contact the GLX Project Team at email@example.com.
The MBTA continues to follow guidance from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, with the MBTA encouraging its riders and the public to:
– Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
– Cover coughs and sneezes
– Stay home if sick
– Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
– Clean areas that are frequently touched with sanitizing spray or wipes