2. Today is Mardi Gras.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Keefe Technical’s School Council meets today at 2:15 p.m.
- Framingham City Councils’s Environmental & Sustainability subcommittee meets at 4:30 p.m. in the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council’s appointments subcommittee meets at 6:30 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham City Council meets tonight at 7:15 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Traffic Commission meets tonight at 7 in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Community Development Committee meets today at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building
4. The Metrowest Commission on the Status of Women, in partnership with Senate President Karen Spilka and State Representatives Maria Robinson, Jack Lewis and Carmine Gentile, would like to invite members of the MetroWest region to join us for a conversation about the Reproductive Justice challenges that face women and girls from adolescence to adulthood, and some of the current legislation aimed at addressing these challenges.
5.. According to Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will hold community hours today.