Firefighters Extinguish Electrical Fire At Warren School

ASHLAND – Ashland Firefighters responded to a report of smoke at the Warren School on Fruit Street today, February 21, and extinguished an electrical fire.

Firefighters during an investigation discovered a “small smoldering electrical fire was found beneath the roof line,” said firefighters on social media.

“The fire was quickly extinguished with no injuries,” said the fire department.

Hopkinton Fire provided coverage to our town.

***

Photos courtesy of Ashland Professional Firefighters Local 1893

editor

email: editor@FraminghamSource.com call or text at 508-315-7176

Translate »