FRAMINGHAM – The Metrowest Commission on the Status of Women, in partnership with State Representatives Maria Robinson, Jack Lewis and Carmine Gentile, are hosting a reproductive justice forum at the Framingham Library later this month.
The Community is invited to attend the free event on Reproductive Justice challenges that face women and girls from adolescence to adulthood, and some of the current legislation aimed at addressing these challenges.
Featured panelists will include:
- Brandon Adams, Framingham State University student and board member of the Department of Education’s Safe and Supportive Schools Commission
- Mehreen Butt, Assoc. Director of Policy and Government Affairs for Planned Parenthood
- Kim Comatas, lead teacher at Partners in Sex Education
- Lisa MacDonald, Director of Equity Compliance at MassBay Community College and Title IX Coordinator/Affirmative Action Officer
- Kate Sanetra-Butler, Founder and Executive Director of Dignity Matters
The event is free and open to the public.