1 FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High co-ed gymnastics team has an away meet today at 7 p.m. against Braintree.
- Framingham High boys & dive swim team has an away meet at 4 p.m.
- Framingham High boys basketball will host Weymouth High. Tip-off against the Wildcats is at 6:30 p.m.
- Girls basketball team travels to Weymouth for a 6:45 p.m. game against the Wildcats.
2. The Christa McAuliffe Charter School has an informational session tonight from 6:15 to 7:30. Information Sessions are an important way for families to learn about McAuliffe’s mission-driven program. During sessions, participants will hear directly from scholars, teachers, families, and alumni about their experiences at McAuliffe.
3. Senate President Karen Spilka will hold a Strategies for Student Stress event tonight in Ashland. This event is the third in a series presented by Senate President Spilka as part of her MetroWestKids initiative. This workshop is specifically for parents to learn the latest strategies to reduce student stress levels, build resilience, and promote overall wellness. Senate President Spilka is sponsoring the event along with the MetroWest Health Foundation, Call2Talk and MetroWest Medical Center. Pre-registration was required.
4.. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Council on Aging meets at 1:30 p.m. at the Callahan Center
- Framingham Community Development Committee meets at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council meets at 7:15 p.m. in the Blumer Community room in the Memorial Building.
5.. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer is scheduled to meet with the public this morning and again this evening. No appointment is needed.
Yesterday, the Mayor attended the MSAA/MIAA Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Summit at Framingham State University. It was not on her public schedule.