1 Wayside Youth & Family Services will hold its annual Fill A Cruiser toy drive today. The event takes place at 88 Lincoln Street from 3 to 7 p.m.
3. Framingham Council on Aging has a meeting at the Callahan Center at 1:30 p.m.
4. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham School Committee’s finance and operations subcommittee is scheduled to meet at 4 p.m. today at City Hall.
- Keefe Technical’s budget subcommittee will meet at 6 p.m. today at 750 Winter Street.
- Framingham Cable Advisory Committee has a meeting tonight at 7 in City Hall.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will meet with constituents from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Ablondi room at the Memorial building and then she will preside at a water/sewer hearing for Nixon Road.