2. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Housing Authority meeting at 5 p.m.
- Framingham City Council rules subcommittee meeting at 6 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Police Advisory Committee meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
- Framingham Human Relations Commission meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall
- Framingham Planning Board meeting in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building.
4. The Callahan Center presents the life & legacy of J.D. Salinger at 2 p.m. the event is free.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer she will attend the Edward M. Kennedy award ceremony today, the 25th anniversary of Carmel Terrace Assisted Living, and the first-ever graduation of the Framingham Government Academy.