FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Homework Center will host an Environmental Awareness Fair at the Framingham Public Library on Sunday, November 24 from 1 to 3 p.m.
Framingham State Rep. Maria Robinson along with Sustainable Framingham, Keep Natick Beautiful, Transition Framingham, Stearns Farm, the FHS Environmental Awareness Club and a host of others, will have tables to share information.
The Homework Center Student Advisory Board has researched a number of issues affecting our environment, said Homework Center Director Judy Gatlin.
The Center’s advisory board will:
- Teach guests to make crafts from recyclable materials.
- Discuss displayed books on the environment for children, teens and adults,
- Showcase The Seed Lending Library, an FPL and Sustainable Framingham project.
- Serve treats made with FPL Cookbook recipes and prepared using locally sourced food.
- Invite guests to play computer games, teaching about issues affecting the environment.
UPDATED with posted on November 14.