1 After a string of car break-ins and stolen bicycles reported in the neighborhood, Nobscot resident Rick McKenna reached out to the Framingham Police Department to hold a community meeting. That meeting is tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Blumer Community room in the Memorial Building. All are welcome to attend.
2. SKM Collection is hosting a trunk show fundraiser featuring beautiful jewelry, scarves, and bags from Mal Duane’s journey through some of world’s best designers.
Part of the proceeds will benefit the WhyNotDevin Foundation to End DIPG. The event is tonight at SKM Collection in Framingham from 4 to 7 p.m.
3. Framingham State University is hosting The Future of Space Exploration: An Ethical Perspective tonight at 7 at the McCarthy Center Forum This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required. Register here: https://space_ethics.eventbrite.com. Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum’s curator Martin Collins will speak.
- Edgell Grove Cemetery meeting at 3 p.m.
- Framingham Housing Authority meeting at 5 p.m.
- Welcoming Task Force meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building.
- Conservation Commission meeting at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Historical Commission meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.
5. FLYERS in action
- Framingham High girls and boys cross-country teams compete against Natick High at Elm Bank at 3:45 p.m.