By Framingham State athletics
WESTFIELD – The Framingham State University men’s cross country team had a strong showing Saturday morning, October 12, at the James Earley Invitational hosted by Westfield State University finishing in 14th place.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Freshman Miguel Torres (pictured) once again led the way for the Rams. Torres, a Milford High graduate, crossed the line 41st and completed the 8K course in a time of 27:34.
- Classmate Jaydon Kinuthia (Leominster followed next for the Rams crossing the line 71st in a time of 28:29.
- Freshman Cullen Lancaster (Mansfield) rounded out the top three finishers for the Rams finishing the course in a time of 29:13, while classmate Manny Miranda (West Springfield) followed just four places behind completing the course in a time of 29:17.
- Freshman Alexander Portanova (Walpole) and classmate P.J. Pharmer (Peru, Mass.) followed just over three seconds apart for the Rams at 29:33 and 29:36.
- Sophomore Kevin Durant (Lynn) rounded out the top seven for the Rams finishing in a time of 29:56.
The Rams are back in action next Saturday at Franklin Park for the Suffolk Invitational.
Photo courtesy of Framingham State athletics