2. Tickets for all Framingham High and middle school theatre shows for the 2019-2020 school year went on sale yesterday.
3. Tickets for the 2019 Framingham High Flyers Athletic Hall of Fame went on sale yesterday. The Induction ceremony is Friday, November 1. This is just the second class to be inducted. Click here for more information and the list of the six inductees.
FLYERS in action:
- Framingham boys & girls cross country has an away meet today at 4 p.m. in Braintree.
- Flyers girls swim & dive hosts Marshfield at 5:30 p.m. at Keefe Technical High
- Framingham girls vollyeball at Newton South but no other details were available.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham School Committee is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Conservation Commission meeting in Ablondi room in Memorial Building at 7.
- Cable Advisory Commission meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall
5 According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer participated in a Mayors For ROE event in Boston. The event was advocating for abortion rights.
She has no public events today on her schedule.