Topics to be discussed include Economic Development, Housing, Municipal Government Structure, and Affordability. All are welcome to attend.
Other City of Framingham meetings:
- School Committee’s communication subcommittee meeting at 6 p.m. at Walsh Middle School
- Keefe Technical’s School Committee meeting at 7 p.m. at the school
- Framingham Health Board at 7 p.m. in Blumer community room at the Memorial Building
- Framingham Historical Commission atat 7:30 p.m. at City Hall
- Framingham Historic District Commission at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall
2. There will be a delayed opening at the main Framingham Public Library today.
3. City Council Chair Dennis Giombetti and District 8 City Councilor Judy Grove will be the guest speakers at the Coburnville-Tripoli Neighborhood Association meeting tonight at 7 at Braza Grill Union House.
5 According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.