1 FLYERS in action:
- Flyers field hockey has its home opener today against the Tigers of Newton North High at Phil Read Field at 4 p.m.
2. Framingham Superintendent of Schools Bob Tremblay announced last night he is instituting indoor recess until the first hard frost, due to the critical threat of EEE, via mosquitoes.
3. Potter Road Elementary School has a PTO meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the school.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Housing Authority has a 5 p.m meeting
- Framingham Welcoming Task Force has a meeting at 5:30 p.m.at the main Framingham Public Library at 49 Lexington Street
- Framingham Library Trustees will meet at 7 p.m. in the main Framingham Public Library in the trustees’ room
- Framingham Strategic initiative and Oversight Committee has a meeting at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building in the executive conference room.
- Framingham Licence Commission will meet tonight at 7 in the Ablondi room.
- Framingham City Council subcommittee on rules will meet at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer will meet with individual City Councilors today.