FRAMINGHAM – The 3rd Annual Café Crawl with History and Architecture Tour is Sunday, August 25 from 10 am to 11:30 am. Join host Downtown Framingham, Inc. to explore the history and architecture of Framingham’s iconic Central Business District.
After meeting at Amazing Things Arts Center, you will be treated to coffee and bite-size samples from four food venues, including Tesoro Supermarket, Neca’s Bakery, Padaria Brasil Bakery and Pizzeria, and Sofa Café.
There will be a photo scavenger hunt and separate quiz, giving participants the chance to win gift cards to local downtown food venues.
Tickets are one for $10 or two for $15. Register at downtownframinghaminc.org/cafecrawl
- Tour Start: Amazing Things Arts Center (160 Hollis Street)
- Hollis Court Parking Lot (460 Waverly Street)
- Tedeschi’s Parking Lot (430 Waverly Street)
- Post Office (43 Park Street)
- Near Tour End: Memorial Building (150 Concord Street)