EASTON – To qualify for the Dean’s List, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better and must have completed successfully all courses for which they were registered.
There were five students from Ashland, Natick & Framingham who made the list for spring 2019. They are:
- Caitlin Little, a member of the Class of 2019 from Natick
- Mikayla Morse, a member of the Class of 2019 from Ashland
- Molly McPherson, a member of the Class of 2021 from Natick
- Angela Fisher, a member of the Class of 2022 from Natick
- Kemuel Navarrete, a member of the Class of 2022 from Framingham
Stonehill is a Catholic college located near Boston on a beautiful 384-acre campus in Easton, Massachusetts. With a student-faculty ratio of 12:1, the College engages over 2,500 students in 80+ rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and pre-professional fields. The Stonehill community helps students to develop the knowledge, skills, and character to meet their professional goals and to live lives of purpose and integrity.