FRAMINGHAM – There are a dozen Framingham Public Library Trustees.
This year, six of the seats are on the November ballot.
Library Trustees oversee the Framingham Public Library, including the main branch on Franklin Street and the Christa McAuliffe branch on Water Street. They meet monthly September through June on the second Monday of the month, unless it is a holiday, then the third Monday of the month.
There are 6 individuals who have pulled papers to run for Library Trustee.
The deadline to return nomination papers is Tuesday, July 31 at 5 p.m.
Those individuals who have pulled papers include:
- Incumbent Robert Dodd (signatures have been certified by City Clerk to be on the ballot.)
- Annabel Dodd (certified)
- Incumbent (and current chair) Eric Doherty
- Incumbent Janet Harrington (certified)
- Incumbent Nancy Coville Wallace (certified)
- Incumbent William E. Wray (certified)
Current Trustee and secretary Maria Barry has chosen not to seek re-election.