1 Frank King presents Crooner Comedy at the Callahan Center at 6 p.m.
“Crooner Comedy will make you smile as you listen to amusing songs by Jimmy Durante, Ethel Merman, Allan Sherman, Teresa Brewer, The Four Lads, and others. Along the way you’ll discover: the cute tune about the place in Massachusetts that has the longest name of any place in the USA, the surprising story of the life of Dale Evans, a funny song that commemorates the end of the Middle Ages, and more,” states the Callahan Center program.
King is a lifelong devotee of recorded music. He formerly hosted music programs on WBUR radio
2. Framingham Frogs co-ed swim team will host the Sherborn tonight at 6 at Keefe Technical’s pool. The Frogs are undefeated at 6-0.
3. The Framingham Public Library will host a free concert by Southern Rail Bluegrass Band tonight at 7 at the main Framingham Library on Lexington Street. The Costin room doors open at 6.30 p.m.
Trader Joe’s refreshments served before the concert. Sponsored by The Friends of the Framingham Library and Impact Framingham.
4. Framingham MEETING:
- Framingham Retirement Board has a meeting at 10 a.m. at City Hall
- The School Committee’s racial equity subcommittee has a meeting at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, the Mayor will meet with the public from 5 to 6 p.m. at the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building. No appointment is needed.