1 Framingham Deputy Police Chief Lester Baker and other police officers will attend the Coburnville-Tripoli Neighborhood Association meeting tonight at Braza Grill Union House on Route 135 at 7 p.m. to discuss crime, public safety, and quality of life issues.
2. 350Mass MetroWest Node will hold its annual Climate Film Night tonight at 7 at First Parish in Framingham’s Scott Hall. They will screen Anote’s Ark, which premiered at Sundance Film Festival in 2018.
The film centers on the 33 islands of Kiribati, a remote and low-lying nation in the Pacific Ocean, who are under threat from climate change. But the islanders have not given up hope they can fight the rising sea level.
3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today. She is scheduled to meet with individual City Councilors this evening from 4 to 5 in the Mayor’s office.
4. Framingham MEETING:
- Framingham Housing Authority is scheduled to meet at 5 p.m.
- Framingham Seal Development Committee is scheduled to meet at 6 p.m. in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Strategic Initiative and Finance Oversight Committee is scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building. Chief Operating Officer Thatcher Kezer III is expected to meet with the Committee.
5. The City of Framingham’s three public beaches are open today until 7 p.m. There is a fee to access the beach. Click here for more details.
The City of Marlborough provides free access to its beach, and only charges a fee for non-residents.