FRAMINGHAM – The City of Framingham has no Independence Day events planned.
However, the 64th Annual Natick 4th of July parade starts at 9 a.m. on July 4 at Wilson Middle School. This year’s theme is diversity.
The parade route travels down Route 27 to the Natick Common and then travels down Route 135, ending at St. Patrick Church.
There have been no fireworks in the Natick/Framingham area since the expansion of the Natick Mall and the construction of the new garage.
Below are popular firework locations for MetroWest residents:
- Needham: at high school at 9:30 p.m.
- Sharon at the lake at 9:30 p.m.
- Walpole downtown, after firetruck parade and concert. About 9:15 p.m.
- Boston: Hatch shell at 10:30 p.m.
- Newton: Halloran sports complex at 9 p.m.
- Acton: Nara Park, about 9:15 p.m.