The following is a press release from the mayor’s office through the City’s Public Information Office
FRAMINGHAM – The Fuller Middle School Building Committee is looking for a voting member for the official assaMchusetts School Building membership.
The Fuller School Building Committee will keep the public informed about the project and process.
This committee shall communicate and engage the public in order to represent the different constituencies’ interests.
This role of the Fuller Middle School Building Committee is to determine the design and furnishings, to track progress while keeping to the schedule and budget while working closely with the Project Manager, Architectural Design firm and the Construction Manager at Risk.
The responsibilities include:
- Disseminating information about the Fuller Middle School building project to the community
- Promoting community outreach and encouraging public input throughout the process
- Providing the necessary information to the Massachusetts School Building Authority (MSBA) through all phases of the project
- Plan and conduct neighborhood meetings
- Making thoughtful project decisions regarding the Fuller Middle School construction
Applications are available at FraminghamMA.gov/Serve and will be accepted until June 10.
Applications are reviewed and appointed by the Mayor, and may require City Council approval.
Members are expected to attend meetings, review and prepare for such meetings, and represent the greater Framingham community.