3. Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer, according to her public schedule, the Mayor will attend the Massachusetts Library Association’s annual conference at the Sheraton hotel in Framingham and cut a ribbon between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m.
She is also scheduled to attend a Harmony Grove archives celebration on the campus of Framingham State University from 3 to 5 p.m.
Framingham State is celebrating the acquisition of the Dyer Family Grove Archives, a collection of primary research docs related to the Harmony Grove section of Framingham; an area strongly connected to the local abolitionist movement.
City of Framingham MEETINGS:
- Framingham Seal Development Committee meeting tonight at 6 p.m. at the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council’s finance subcommittee meeting at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building
- CANCELLED – Framingham School Building Committee meeting at 7 p.m. at Fuller Middle School
- Framingham License Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room at the Memorial Building
- The Strategic Initiative and Financial Oversight Committee will hold its second-ever meeting tonight at McAuliffe Library at 7.
5. FLYERS in action, weather permitting:
- Framingham High boys & girls unified track meet at Walpole High at 2:15 p.m.
- Boys tennis at Needham High at 3:45 p.m.
- Softball hosts Lincoln-Sudbury High at 3:45 p.m. at the high school’s diamond
- Girl tennis hosts Needham High today at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys volleyball travels to Weymouth High for a 4 p.m. match