1 There is a public hearing tonight on the Mayor’s proposed $296 million budget with the finance subcommittee of the City Council.
The hearing starts at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room of the Memorial Building. All are welcome to speak.
The hearing will be chaired by City Council Finance subcommittee Chair George King (pictured).
2. The Vice Principal for the Framingham High Class of 2019 is leaving at the end of the school year for a position in Wellesley.
3. Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer, according to her public schedule, the mayor attended the 100th anniversary of the Urban League at Fenway Park in Boston from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. The breakfast focused on equal opportunity and diversity.
5. FLYERS in action, weather permitting
- Baseball against Walpole already postponed
- Girls tennis vs Natick High at 3:45 p.m. at Framingham High
- Girls lacrosse vs Wellesley High at 3:45 p.m. on Phil Read Field at the high school.
- Boys lacrosse at Wellesley High at 3:45 p.m.