1 Mini Bites factory won the 3rd Annual Taste of Downtown Framingham yesterday sponsored by Framingham Downtown Inc.
2. There is a meeting on the Salem End Road bridge repair tonight at 6;30 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
3. Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer, according to her public schedule, is attending the first meeting of the Strategic Intitives and Financial Oversight Committee tonight at City Hall.
She is also scheduled to meet with individual City Councilors from 5 to 6 p.m.
4. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Stratgeic Intitatives and Financial Oversite Committee meeting in the Executive Conference room at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Board of License Commissioners have a meeting at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Cable Advisory Committee is meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall
5. FLYERS in action:
- Boys baseball travels to Natick for a 3:45 p.m. game against the Red Hawks
- Girls softball hosts Natick at 3:45 p.m. at the high school
- Boys tennis travels to Weymouth for a 3:45 p.m. match
- Girls tennis hosts Natick High at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys volleyball travels to Natick for a 4 p.m. game