1 The MetroWest Conference for Women is working on its 3rd annual conference schedule for Sept 19 at the Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center. There is a public planning meeting tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the Christa McAuliffe branch library in Framingham. All are welcome to attend.
2. The Christa McAuliffe Library branch will screen the movie Can You Ever Forgive Me? at 2 p.m. today. Free.
3. Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer, according to her public schedule, is scheduled to be at the Massachusetts Mayors Association event in the Pioneer Valley from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
She is also scheduled to attend the Framingham School Committee meeting tonight.
4. City of Framingham meetings:
Framingham School Committee meets tonight at 7 at Framingham High auditorium
Framingham Disability Commisson meet at 7 p.m. in Ablondi room at the Memorial Building
Framingham Cable Advisory Committee meets at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
Framingham Ciy Council’s subcommittee on finance meets at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Boys baseball travels to Braintree for a game at 3:45p.m.
- Softball host Wayland at 3:45p.m. at Framingham High
- Boys and girls outdoor track team hosts Milton High at Bowditch Field at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys volleyball hosts weymouth High at 4 p.m.