By Framingham State athletics
MANCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE – The Framingham State outdoor women’s outdoor track and field team competed Saturday morning at the 2nd Annual Penmen Relays at Southern New Hampshire University.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The Rams had four runners compete in the 100M dash with Valerie Christian leading the way at 12.87 seconds. Kiyana Chataigne and Harriet Koramoah followed at less than a second apart at 15.13 and 15.66. Rounding out the field was Victoria Gibbs at 16.7.
- The Rams had six runners race in the 200M dash with Charys Lopes-Dishmey leading the way with a time of 28.7. Chinyere Newsome followed at 29.98, while Patrice Haney crossed at 30.17 in her heat.
- In the 800M, Kathryn Hayes was the Rams lone competitor crossing the line at 2;47.
- Dana Arburr, Amena El-Sayed and Eliza Weisse competed in the mile race with El-Sayed leading the way in a time of 5:51. Weisse finished at 6:09 and Arburr at 6:41.
- The Rams raced in the 4 X 100 relay with Christian, Haney, Lopes-Dishmey and Newsone crossing in 53:5.
- Christian was the Rams lone competitor in the long jump reaching 4.36 meters.
- Julia Sanborn tossed the discus 30.05 meters