FRAMINGHM – On Monday, April 22, City Council Adam Steiner will host a NorthWest quadrant meeting at the Christa McAuliffe Library at 7 p.m.
Attending the meeting with the District 3 City Councilor will be State Rep. Maria Robinson, representatives of the Framingham Police Department, Department of Public Works, and a member of the traffic commission for a community meeting focused on the traffic and roadway safety issues in the Northwest Quadrant of Framingham.
Topics on the agenda include:
- Overall traffic conditions on the major roadways through the area – Edgell, Grove, Belknap, Pleasant, Temple etc.
- Impact of development at the Millwood Golf Course
- Design changes of the Water/Edgell/Edmands intersection and the impact of potential Nobscot Plaza development
- Edgell/Central intersection
- Speed issues in Pheasant Hill
- Speed issues in the Lyman/Livoli area as a cut through to/from Edmands
- Route 9 and Temple intersection