1 Today is National Pet Day. Celebrate you pet and share photos with Source on our Facebook page.
2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham Human Relations Commission meets at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
- Framingham Police Advisory Committee meets at 7 p.m. in City Hall.
- Framingham Planning Board meetings at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room at City Hall.
- Framingham Cable Advisory Committee meets at 7:30 p.m. in City Hall.
3. John Ambacher, Professor Emeritus at Framingham State University will present a 1-hour lecture Democracies Never Die, They Just Fade Away at the main Framingham Public Library at 7 p.m. The lecture is free.
Ambacher received his doctorate at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy and his JD from the New England School of Law.
Costin room doors open at 6.30 p.m.
4. Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events on her calendar today.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High boys lacrosse travels to Braintree for a 3:45 p.m. game
- Girls tennis has a match against Dover-Sherborn High at 3:45 p.m.
- Softball travels to Milford for a 3:45 p.m. game
- Flyers girls lacrosse hosts Braintree at 5;15 p.m. at Phil Read Field