1 Friends of the Callahan Center will hold its monthly luncheon today at 11:30 a.m. Cost is $6. Pre-registration is required.
2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham City Council’s subcommittee on planning & zoning scheduled to meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Historic Commission scheduled to meet at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Cultural Council will meet at 7 p.m. in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council’s finance subcommittee will meet at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial building.
- Framingham Parks & Recreation Commission will meet at 7 p.m. at 475 Union Avenue.
3. Framingham High School Council is scheduled to meet tonight at 5:45 at the high school’s library.
4. Framingham Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events on her calendar today.
Yesterday she attended the ribbonc utting for the library’s new bookmobile and the Council on Aging meeting at the Callahan Center, but neither were on her public schedule.
5. FLYERS in action, weather permitting
- Framingham High girls and boys track has is season opener in Wellesley today at 3:45 p.m.
- Flyers boys volleyball will host Newton North High School at 4 p.m.
- Framingham High boys tennis host Wellesley High at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls tennis travels to Wellesley High for a 3:45 p.m. match
- Baseball vs Wellesley High today at 4 p.m.