FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham Marijuana Advisory Team (MAT) has recommended to Mayor Yvonne Spicer to extend invitations to negotiate host community agreements to two retail establishments , a company that wants to manufacture marijuana-infused ice cream (Cloud Creamery) and another marijuana cultivation facility(Caregiver- Patient Connection, LLC).
These are the applications the City’s marijuana advisory committee has recommended for host agreements as of today, April 2:
- Union Twist, Inc., to be located at 630 Worcester Road, for an adult-use marijuana retail establishment;
- Temescal Wellness, Inc., at 665 Cochituate Road, for an adult-use marijuana retail establishment with its
- Cultivate Holdings, LLC, at 250 Worcester Road, for a marijuana retail establishment with a co-located RMD;
- Innovative Flower, LLC, at 655 Cochituate Road, for a marijuana retail establishment to be col-located with
- Cloud Creamery, LLC, to be located at 115 Herbert Street for a marijuana product manufacturer; and
- Caregiver Patient Connection, LLC, to be located at 60 and 61 Tripp Street, for a co-located marijuana product manufacturer and marijuana cultivation facility.