2. Framingham Police Chief Steven Trask is the speaker at the Framingham Business Association meeting today at noon at La Cantina Restaurant.
3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, the mayor plans to take a tour for the Learning Center for the Deaf today from 9 to 11 a.m.
From there she plans to visit the United Way of Tri Country’s meals program from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The Mayor is also expected to attend the Framingham School Committee meeting tonight at 7.
4. Tonight is the annual Music in Our Schools jazz concert at Framingham High at 7.
5. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Assessors at 5;15 p.m. at City Hall.
- Framingham EDIC at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room at the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building.