3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will be in Boston this morning for the Commuter Rail Communities Coalition, a new alliance of mayors, town managers, and town administrators that seeks to identify concerns and ideas on commuter rail issues and opportunities. The coalition is led by the Metropolitan Area Planning Council and 495/MetroWest Partnership with support from Transportation for Massachusetts. The meeting today is from 10 a.m. to noon.
4. The Framingham League of Women Voters will hold its monthly meeting tonight at 7 at the Christa McAuliffe libary branch. All are welcome to attend.
5. City of Framingham meetings scheduled:
- Framingham School Committee’s racial equity subcommittee meeting is scheduled to meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall.
- Framingham School Building Committee will be at 7 p.m. in Fuller Middle School
- Framingham License Commission will meet at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham Public Library will meet at 7 p.m. at the main Framingham Library.
- Framingham Cable Advisory Committee has a meeting at 7 p.m. in City Hall