1 This morning, Mayor Yvonne Spicer attended the Boston Chamber of Commerce breakfast. The guest speaker was Governor Charlie Baker.
This afternoon, the Mayor will hold a community hour to hear from the public at the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building from 5 to 6 p.m.
2. The Framingham Flyers won their opening round game in the MIAA tournament last night. They defeated the Blue Devils of Leominster High on the road. The win earned them a spot in the quarterfinals against the #1 seed wachusett High in Holden on Thursday night.
3. The MetroWest Chamber of Commerce, the Corridor 9/495 Partnership, and the Marlborough Chamber of Commerce is holding a joint business after hours at the Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center tonight from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
The event is sponsored by Middlesex Savings Bank. Admission is $20 for members and $45 for non members
4. The Framingham Public Schools bilingual department is hosting a welcome meeting tonight at 73 Mt Wayte Avenue from 6;30 to 7;30 p.m. for new families to the district.
5. City of Framingham meetings:
- Framingham Retirement Board has a meeting at 10 a.m.
- Framingham School Committee’s infrastructure subcommittee is meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Memorial Building
- Framingham Traffic Commission has a 7 p.m. meeting at City Hall in the Blumer Community room.