BONUS – The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions, for the 6th time, and today there is a Super Bowl celebration parade in Boston at 11 a.m.
1 School news:
Walsh PTO has a meeting at 7 p.m.
Framingham High’s PTBO has a meeting at 7 tonight in the library.
2. FLYERS in action:
- The Framingham High girls basketball team will host Needham High tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- Boys basketball team travels to Needham for a game with the Rockets at 6:30 p.m.
- Gymnastics team hosts the Warriors of Brookline at 7 p.m. at Shen’s Gymnastics in Holliston
3. Today from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Christa McAuliffe Library branch you can provide feedback on a proposed new B3 zoning plan for Nobscot. Learn more about the walkable zoning proposal, by clicking here.
4. Mayor Yvonne Spicer will meet with the public today from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Ablondi room in City Hall.
And then from 6 to 6:30 p.m. The Mayor will meet with Framingham Cub Scouts who are working on their final Arrow of Light rank. One of the requirements is titled, “Building a Better World,” which has the goal of understanding what it means to practice citizenship at the local, national, and global levels. They will meet with the Mayor to learn about her role in Framingham and an important issue facing the community.
5 CITY of FRAMINGHAM Meetings:
- Framingham School Committee’s racial equity subcommittee has a meeting at 6 p.m. in the executive conference room at City Hall.
- Framingham City Council’s subcommittee on rules & ordinances is meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building
- Framingham City Council’s subcommittee on appointments is meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building.
- Framingham Disability Committee is meeting at 7 p.m. in the Ablondi room in the Memorial Building
- Loring Arena Committee is meeting at 7 p.m.
- Framingham City Council will meet at 7:15 p.m. in the Blumer Room in the Memorial Building. The meeting is expected to be a closed session meeting with the City Solicitor to discuss pending litigation cases.